Migrated the blog to Hugo
I migrated by blog to the extremely fast static site generator Hugo. In this process I also moved the hosting solution to GitLab pages. I moved it here in order to support an open-core project GitLab rather than GitHub which is owned by Microsoft. I learnt a lot in the process and realized how much more intuitive and clear working with Hugo is. A post about the exact steps that was involved will be created later for others to follow. For now, I just look forward to working on the writing more and the tinkering less. I do enjoy the new design of the webpage and its simplicity. It looks great on both the phone and the desktop. Using KaTeX also significantly improved rendering speeds of the equations I used in some of my blog posts.